Innovation at Param group
- Our founder, as a visionary-cum-inventor created technology for Internet connection sharing that finally led to the mushrooming of Internet cafes in all over India.
- Our maiden product in JAVA was ranked #1 amongst top 10 networking applications of the world by CNN in 1999.
- Within 5 years of the product launch, our product was sold to 30,000 customers worldwide spread across 80 countries. Our founder built his home and office complex, 5 years after graduation solely based on income from his Java-based products.
- Notable overeas clients include US Department of Defense (during IRAQ war), various Police Departments like Alabama State, etc. local Councils in states like New Jersey, NASA, UCLA.
- Co-founded Internet Users Community of India (IUCI), Chennai Chapter that was chaired by veteran actor, Mr.Shammi Kapoor in Mumbai.
- Our achievements and products have been featured in leading magazines and websites like The Hindu, The Hindu BusinessLine, JAYA TV, Dataquest,Indian Express,Financial Express,PC World (USA),CNN (website), CHIP Magazine-Germany, Chosun-Korea.
- During the year 2007 to early 2012, the team at paramprojects.com, have handled nearly 600 technology projects driven by our Ecommerce and e-marketing solutions for a wide variety of companies/NGOs in USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Asia-pacific.
- Our portal for the hotel industry http://www.paramhotels.com provides an easy to use interface to browse, search and reviews thousands of hotels around the globe. One can find detailed route maps of every hotel listed in ParamHotels.com with high quality photos and also find locations/tourist spots that are located in the vicinity of each hotel.
- Feel free to contact us if you are an established business looking for innovative ways to build your brand and increase profits with modern web, ecommerce and mobile technologies.